Tips for Leasing
First impressions are critical when a prospective tenant inspects your property. nasty accidents at inspection times
There is no doubt that well presented properties achieve top rents and typically attract quality tenants. All in all providing likely higher investments return along with fewer and shorter periods of vacancy.
We assist you in deciphering the type of tenant that is best targeted for your home. Upon deciphering the appropriate tenant type, it's a matter of ensuring the home presents in a manner that would attract and appeal to your chosen target market.
We're here to help!
- Landscape: Fresh lawns and edges, tidy gardens
- Working Order: Repair light switches and fittings, power points, sticky doors, loose floorboards, door handles, leaky gutters, torn screens and dripping taps
- Paint: An inexpensive way to add a splash of colour and freshness! Remember, neutral colours are most inviting.
- Floor Coverings: Carpet cleaning or replacing to remove any nasty odours.
- Windows: Clean, let light in, promote an air of openness
- Cleanliness: Wash walls and present an uncluttered property
- Safety First: All electrical wiring and power points must be safe, along with any electrical appliance inclusions
- Quiet time: Hold inspection times when noise from traffic or schools close-by are at their lowest
- Protection: Be sure to hold current comprehensive and public liability insurance, covering you in the event of any